Junior Fuelling Assistant Job at The Emirates Group
The Job: Junior Fuelling Assistant
To provide a fuelling service to all airport based equipment / vehicles – at the fuel station, during its working hours (the only one at Dubai Intl. Airport) or on a round the clock basis through operation of mobile fuel bowsers. Clients include DNATA, EK Engineering, Fire Brigade, DCA, Abela, Al-Huraiz, BP Shell Markets, airline customers, airport medical centre etc.
- Fuel Provision at the petrol station
- To provide fuel at the petrol station to all drive in customers. This service may also include, on request, unit checks (the process of checking the vehicle for appropriate levels of fluid. Besides fuel, it will include checking for levels of brake fluid, engine oil, radiator coolant, hydraulic / transmission oil, wind screen fluid and lubricants). Fluids are replenished wherever necessary and uplift in each case is recorded for purposes of recharge.
- Conduct mobile Unit Checks
- Conduct unit checks, on a daily scheduled basis, to all equipment / vehicles at Terminal 2 and at certain other pre-determined areas at Terminal 1 using mobile fuel bowsers. Besides the scheduled checks also respond to `spot? requests for fuel by equipment operators. During each of the above unit checks, the job holder will also need to look for instances of engine overheating, fluid leaks, airlocks, fan belt breakage etc. and wherever a malfunction is noticed the matter is to be reported to the GSE workshop reception / duty mechanic for immediate attention.
- Prepare shift returns on fluid uplift