Senior Commercial Analyst Role at Orion Group
The Job: Senior Commercial Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree required; Finance, Business Planning, Engineering or a discipline requiring strong analytical capability.
- 10+ years experience working in gas and/or LNG markets.
- Experience in gas storage, commercial preferred.
- Experience in developing/managing gas and/or LNG commercial agreements; e.g. Term Sheets, GSAs and Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPAs).
- Experience in developing/managing energy infrastructure contracts; gas transportation agreements and gas storage contracts.
- Knowledge and experience of energy chains within the Middle East region an advantage.
- Strong capability in modelling commercial opportunities, and in Net Present Value (NPV) / Internal Rate of Return (IRR) value assessments for energy related infrastructure.
- Proven commercial acumen. Able to identify key value drivers, and options to structure commercial transactions.
- Capability in using energy forecasts and other economic market data for commercial purposes.
- The ability to foster external as well as internal relationships.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills with excellent oral and written English communication skills, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Expert use of Excel.