Service Delivery Manager Needed at Blackboard Inc
The Job: Service Delivery Manager
We’re looking for a Service Delivery Manager to help us shape the future of education. With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company with the industry’s most comprehensive student-success solutions.
- Is bilingual in both oral and written Arabic and English
- Has light experience in product/project management, responsible for envisioning, defining, and releasing new products and features
- The SDMs also have to provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support to the clients. Working support tickets at least 50% of the time. That means you need to have very strong Linux (redhat), Oracle Java and Network hands on abilities on top of the regular project management skillset.
- Is trained in product/project management best practices, procedures, and toold
- Has strong documentation skills
- Has excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Can work and manage multiple resources in a high-interrupt environment
- CAPM/PMP certification is a plus
- Experience managing clients in a hosted environment is preferred
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.