Temporary Finance Senior Officer – MIS Job at flydubai
The Job: Temporary Finance Senior Officer – MIS
Responsible for preparation of various MIS reports including short/long term projections, network performance, route performance, cost center performance, etc. Responsible for analyzing the network & route performance, and monitoring cost center performance & new business initiatives.
1. Responsible for various MIS reports including adhoc requirements: ensuring accuracy, timeliness and value addition to Management decisions.
2. Preparing monthly and quarterly network performance compared to budget and previous year, and analyze the revenue and cost variances.
3. Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly route performance report s compared to budget and previous year, and report to management.
4. Prepare various projections to highlight the current performance and future trend for management.
5. Preparing & report cost center performance and key KPIs to Business Unit Heads.
6. Prepare & report performance summary of the approved business case.
7. Provide support in monthly closing activities.
8. Provide support in budgeting exercise.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Degree in Commerce/Finance or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 year experience in Accounting/Finance (including 3 year in Management Reporting)
Knowledge / Skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Management Reports, airline experience would be an added advantage
- Expertise in Oracle ERP, MS Excel and other MS Office & reporting tools
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to Achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (can do attitude)