Tours Consultant Position at The Emirates Group
The Job: Tours Consultant
- Arrange for visas and other ground services requested by the Tour Operators and EK Network / passengers.
- To liaise with the Airport / Hotel Representatives and assist passengers / in-resort clients to the best of their ability and hence ensure that they have a satisfactory experience, including at the airport and with the hotel / Arabian Adventures services.
- To attend telephone inquiries and provide assistance and information to Tour Operators and EK Outstations as well as passengers and in-resort clients in a courteous and professional manner such that it creates a positive impact for EK, Arabian Adventures and the destination.
- Offer alternatives when requested services cannot be confirmed and hence ensure materialization of each and every request.
- To ensure that liability for services provided by contracted suppliers exists to enable their invoices to be processed accurately for payment.
- To provide market and competitor information as well as client / passenger feedback on products / services to the Tours Officer along with suggestions for improving the same.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Commercial/Sales.Tours (Inbound): 3+ years
Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent)
A diploma in Tourism Management would be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Tour Operators and airline products and their requirements
- Proficient in MS Office packages and computerized reservations Systems
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Any other foreign language would be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently without supervision
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.