Airport Representative Job at Marriott International
The Job: Airport Representative
The Airport Representative main responsibility to ensure the seamless arrival experience at the airport. He / She functions cross departmental minded and assists all hotel guests during their arrival and during their departure at/from the Hotel with the transport request or any other request. The Airport Representative follows the fundamental service behaviors at all times
- Ensures the seamless arrival experience at the airport
- Handles and coordinates the transport request with the 3rd party provider
- Lobby Ambassador and all-rounder in the GS department
- Prepares amenity list and VIP arrivals
- To check the log book on a daily basis to follow up and be aware of all activities that took place in other shifts.
- To brief the bell staff, at the start of every shift, on all events taking place in the hotel, as well we to check their appearance and cleanliness.
- Welcome guests and direct them
- Deliver luggage to Guest Rooms if needed
- Picks up luggage from Guest Rooms if needed
- Assist guests proactively
- To load and unload luggage from vehicles if needed
- Open doors and greet guests
- Know regular guest names and requirements.
- Accurate knowledge of hotel facilities and services.
- Answer guest questions and inform the Duty Manager in case of problems
- Promote the Hotel generally
- Know the names, functions and locations of the Management Team.
- Be aware of daily functions, events, VIP and group arrivals
- Provide directions
- To ensure the luggage are distributed correctly and within the standard time limit
- To ensure the luggage trolleys are in good condition and the ones needing repair or maintenance are looked after
- Inspecting the store room to ensure its tidiness and cleanliness.
- To check on the doormen, make sure they are looking after the hotel’s entrance
- Strong communication with other departments, especially with Reception
- Build rapport / relationship with guests and Ladies & Gentleman.