Creative Specialist Needed at Alliance Global
The Job: Creative Specialist
- Create engaging and dynamic digital content for the Group of Companies, telling the companies story in a compelling way, in support of enrollment and fundraising goals through promotional videos, commercials, and audio, delivered in a variety of channels including web, broadcast, podcast, streaming, projection, etc.
- Video: Produce promotional videos and innovative news features; including everything from concept through sharing (scripts, scheduling, shooting, editing, producing, and providing a finished product in a variety of formats.
- Photography: Produce stunning photography that enhances all creative social media posts and marketing materials.
- Schedule shoots with appropriate timing, locations, and subjects.
- Manage, organize, tag, and maintain visual assets and equipment.
- Research and maintain creative ideas and current techniques.
- Post on Group of Companies’ Social media channels in daily basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree in Videography
- Demonstrated ability scheduling shoots, staging and directing on location, and processing both photographs and video footage.
- Experience in post-production including capturing, editing, coloring, and audio.
- Working knowledge of video cameras, basic lighting, sound equipment, and editing/production software needed.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere or Final Cut Pro.
- Working experience with photography and videography equipment in the studio and in on-site situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary. Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, as well as independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects based on deadlines.
- Creative and artful eye for imagery – and the ability to capture it.
- Working knowledge of After Effects or Motion a plus.