Lifeguards Needed Nord at Anglia Education
The Job: Lifeguards
The British International School Abu Dhabi is looking to appoint a Lifeguard to join a well-established, supportive team in a highly successful and expanding school.
About the Role
Working as part of a well established and growing team, the role of Lifeguard is key in ensuring the safety and wellbeing of students using the school pool facility. While on duty, you will be responsible for maintaining constant surveillance of pool users, making sure that all health and safety policies and procedures are strictly followed.
As well as holding an up to date National Pool Lifeguard Qualification or equivalent, you will also be first aid trained. You will be able to calmly and confidently deal emergency situations and take action as necessary. A friendly and polite individual, of smart appearance, with a desire to deliver excellent customer service. It is essential that you possess high levels of personal integrity, you are conscientious. In addition, you will be flexible and have a positive approach to work and the ability to adhere to strict policy and procedure.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience;
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification or equivalent
- First Aid qualified with knowledge of CPR
- High levels of personal integrity
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Adaptable and able to take on a variety of tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in emergency situations
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English