Plant Operations Supervisor Position at New EJobs
The Job: Plant Operations Supervisor
Plant Operations Supervisor Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Plant Operations Supervisor for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Coordinates and supervises the operation of diversified and critical petroleum refinery activities viz. receipt, dispatch
• and pipeline transfer activities in Refinery.
• Initiates work permits and coordinates with maintenance activities in the assigned area.
• Coordinate all activities with Contractors and Project team, including implementation of modifications.
• Completes Day Supervisor log book and other work reports noting all activity status and
• problems encountered, corrective action taken and that needing further attention.
• Provides support to Shift Supervisors for tank product certification, product dispatch and pipeline transfers as per the procedures.
• Maintains records and files of all operating activities and prepares monthly reports.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Completion of Technical Secondary education followed by 3 years Diploma in Refinery process operations.
• 7 year’s of experience in various plant operations aspects, preferably in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
• Good knowledge of English.
• Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
• Problem solving and decision making.
• Planning & Organizing
• Good communication skills.
• Computer Literate.