Stimulation Cementing Lab Fluids Analyst at Weatherford
The Job: Stimulation Cementing Lab Fluids Analyst
To provide analytical services for Stimulation, and Cementing . Prepare reports and present results and project summaries to peers, management, customers, and vendors as required. Conduct projects to enhance the function, profitability and strategic marketing of Weatherford Technologies.
- Responsible for Processes in Fluid Analysis
- Develops formulas, processes and methods for solutions of technical problems.
- Conducts Research into composition, structure, compatibilities, and reactions of chemicals.
- Support day to day activities associated with product developments and testings
- Manages cost for Fluid Section.
- Aligns with PL goals and initiatives related to new technology.
- Mentor and coaching of personnel in Fluid Section.
- Coordinate Fluid Projects and direct lab testing needs.
- Owner of time gate fluids product development.
- Responsible for quality and safety in Fluid analysis
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for Fluid Analysis operations.
- Serve as a client contact in promoting Fluid analysis in Stimulation and/or Cementing Labs
- Excellent communication skills
- Fully mobile with 20% travelling to Middle East, Latin America and Russia.
- General knowledge of organizational products and services and their applications.
- Ability to successfully balance customer relationships and operational timelines.
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external customers and clients.
- Computer literate in Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, draw conclusions and develop and solutions.
- Fifteen years experience in Stimulation and/or Cementing
- Experience with NOC Customers
- Equipment and data knowledge for Fluid Analysis.
- Fluent in Arabic or Spanich in addition to Englis