Culture Administrative Assistant Job at Four Seasons
The Job: Culture Administrative Assistant
Provide support and clerical expertise to People and Culture Department and respond to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum satisfaction.
- Be the “to go person” for employees with their People and Culture requests such as letters and flight tickets and other questions.
- Send the daily birthday announcements and in charge of distributing the birthday gifts.
- Prepare employee letters (salary certificates, NOC, driving license, alcohol license etc.).
- Ensure filing is done on a daily basis, create new files for new joiners.
- Book flight tickets; home leave, emergency, arrival and departure tickets.
- Administrator all incoming post mail/ email.
- Take care of all the celebration announcements (service awards, birth of a child, marriage).
- Update the People and Culture notice board.
- Prepare People and Culture presentations.
- Hiring and terminating employees in Bayan (payroll system) and Work Day.
- Prepare the People and Culture department’s attendance sheet in Bayan.
- Be in charge of new arriving employees; prepare the paper work/ name tags/ ID cards, register finger prints in the Clock-in / Clock-out system, conduct the People and Culture onboarding program (policies & procedures, lockers, uniform, finger prints, name tag).
- Coordinate with the bank to set up bank accounts for the new joiners.
- Organize employee events such as Celebration Day, Treat Day, Employee of the Year event, Social events etc
- Be in charge of the Employee of the Month and Manager of the Quarter process.
- Prepare the monthly People and Culture calendar.
- Be in charge of the People and Culture Facebook page; prepare a monthly communication schedule for the Facebook posts.
- Take the minutes during the Front Line and the Staff Housing Direct Line meetings.
- Audit employee files on a quarterly basis.
- A positive person with a “can do attitude” .
- Ideally 1 year of experience in a People and Culture department in a 5 star hotel.
- Has a dynamic and outgoing personality and guest interaction skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer savvy and is comfortable using Word, Excel and PowerPoint