Stock Agent Latest Employment at Serco
The Job: Stock Agent
The Job Description
- Perform timely stock replenishment of ticket vending machines for tickets, Cards and paper roll. Reporting all day activity to Senior Audit Officer at the end of shift.
- Maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of stock that will be replenished in the ticket vending machines, to ensure accuracy and completeness of record.
- Keeping the TVM access card and TVM opening keys secured at all times.
- Responsible to maintain inventory at main storage. Carry out physical verification and comparing records to identify any discrepancy.
- To undertake the function of physical stock verification and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members.
- Prepare and submit the daily checklist and duty log.
- Responsible to receive stock at main storage and maintain all relevant supporting documentation.
- Perform and carry out other duties instructed/ Directed by senior audit officer, Assistant manager/ Manager Audit and cash management.
- Comply fully with procedures and instructions instructed as part of the certified training and instructions;
Essential technical and professional skills, knowledge and qualifications
Ideally a degree holder or higher diploma of post-secondary education. Diploma/degree in accounts and finance will be preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Proficient typing and general computer skills
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills
- Individual must be able to follow instructions thoroughly
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with little supervision
- Plan and structure daily workload