VAT Coordinator Opening at IPF Consulting
The Job: VAT Coordinator
- Understanding business operation and transactions flow for smooth implementation and Lead the overall strategic implementation of Vat into the group as a whole.
- Mapping business areas and processes which are likely to require structural changes to comply with VAT requirements.
- To review and listing of all transactions and guide various Finance teams of group company on VAT implications for such transactions.
- To coordinate with VAT consultant and IT team to co relate all transactions with chart of accounts to ensure completeness.
- To coordinate with VAT consultant and IT team for smooth mapping of all transactions and advise on impact of VAT on such transactions.
- To coordinate with VAT consultant for evaluation of various existing contracts (vendor, customers, lease, AMC etc.) of company group.
- To review ERP correctness of VAT setup.
- To assist in resolving any transitional issues that may arise during the Go live phase of VAT implementations.
- To take note of VAT Implementation project meeting, proceedings and circulate minutes of meetings thereafter.
- To arrange VAT training and knowledge to relevant staff to handle day to day VAT transactions.
- Review and timely filling of accurate VAT returns of Company group in accordance with provisions of VAT law and regulations.
- Developing and communicating the VAT strategy across the group Implement VAT policies and procedures for accounting, compliance, and audit
- Preparing a high-level design of the processes for the changes needed to capture changes in business processes, transactions and arrangements.
- To guide and implement any other policies and procedures which are required for VAT compliance.