Category Manager Position at The Coca-Cola Company
The Job: Category Manager
This position will Identify and articulate key category growth ideas and opportunities to maximize beverage category growth potential with Modern Trade retailers (i.e. Carrefour, Panda)
- Deliver objective total store and beverage solutions for the retailer by providing differentiated, timely, relevant, and actionable insights.
- Provide support and create dialogue with Customer Managers via fact based insights and actionable business analytics.
- Build effective category growth recommendations focused on the customer’s needs and strategic priorities.
- Provide market and industry trends, SWOT, competitive review, assortment, and category reviews.
- Collaborate and develop plans for the placement of company’s products through recommended schematics and points of availability.
- Interact with customer team to address key business questions and build strategies and tactics designed for future category growth
Function Specific Activities:
- Recognize retail trends and steward internally and externally, in order to influence strategy and development of the category initiatives based on key growth trends.
- Commercialize key beverage category strategic initiatives focused on driving category growth, championing category viability, and defending against category erosion.
Leverage Customer EPOS Management:
- Monthly category reviews by market to drive the relevant corrective actions
- Support Quarterly Business Reviews with actionable category reviews.
- Quarterly New Product Introduction analysis
Autonomy to set up project plans, prioritize activities and assignments, as well as defining means for the achievement of defined goals.
Evaluate alternatives, identify approaches and recommended changes considering the impact on business results
Full involvement in Business Planning process -from opportunity identification to execution
Years of Experience:
3-5 Years Experience