Content Strategist Vacancy at Ajman University
The Job: Content Strategist
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board.
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- Uses and understands Google Analytics for content efficacy.
- Displays understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities.
- Write and edit compelling content and stories in alignment with university goals and strategies.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, Journalism or any related field.
- Minimum of four years’ work experience as a strategist in a creative agency or digital agency environment.
- Proven work experiences as a Content Strategist.
- Good technical knowledge of HTML and Web Publishing.
- Knowledge of (SEO) and web traffic metrics.
- Good familiarity with social media platforms.
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills and communications skills.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written & spoken command of both English and Arabic languages.
- Proficiency in using computer and Microsoft Office package.
- Attention to details.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly mention the position & job reference in the subject field when applying.