Medical Tourism Facilitator Job at Fuschia Careers
The Job: Medical Tourism Facilitator
Role calls for a dynamic professional to effectively handle every aspect of the patient’s entire medical retreat experience. From the first moment of contact, through complete recovery.
- In collaboration with the patient, he/she identifies the medical needs to look for the most adequate solution.
- Travels beforehand to the destinations being offered, so as to conduct sight inspections of the hospitals and hotels on the behalf of the patients.
- Makes necessary travel arrangements for the patients, like visa, airplane tickets, accommodation and transportation.
- Analyzes at least two options for the medical treatment cost and offers those prices to the patients to share their preference for the one that suits their budget.
- Guides the patient’s case through the assessment, quotation, scheduling, and planning process. Ensures secure transferring of confidential files, i.e. X-Rays, MRIs, CT Scans, doctor’s diagnosis, etc. to the foreign affiliates.
- Provides translation service during medical procedures and consultations.
- Coordinates and executes any changes needed in the patient’s medical retreat, at any time during the process.
- If needed, guides the international patients about the local food, culture and attractions.
- Assists the patients with claim submissions and reimbursements, as and when needed.
- Certified Medical Tourism Specialist is mandatory.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional work experience.
- MS Office efficient.
- Fluency in English language. Arabic speaker is preferable.