Multimedia Designing Trainer at Mctc Educational Institute
The Job: Multimedia Designing Trainer
- Teach Graphic Designing, Video Editing, Web Development and Complete Adobe Suite Package.
- Successful teaching and assessment experience in the multi-media discipline.
- Proven ability to use student-centered teaching and learning strategies.
- High quality classroom management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of typical curriculum and related assessment practices within the multi-media discipline.
- The ability to implement competency based assessment.
- Conduct assessments and report on levels of learning of individuals and groups.
- Assist in the production and enhancement of the teaching and learning publications and facilities as required.
- Through validation, report on and offer advice and recommendations for enhancement of learning to fully meet performance criteria, including the state of teaching and learning resources.
- Ensure teaching is achievable and progressive by implementing on-going assessment, validation and quality control in line with the Curriculum Strategy.
- Ensure all teaching is produced and conducted in a dynamic, challenging, realistic and safe manner, in-line with the Curriculum Strategy and current doctrinal teaching methods.
- Participating in all teaching delivery requirements in accordance with the Curriculum Strategy and instructions.
- Excellent grip and experience required for this job
- The candidate should have good knowledge in the fields which mentioned above.
- Excellent communication skills required and teaching experience is important.
- A minimum of 3 years teaching/training experience in a multi-media discipline at a recognized educational institute/school.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to implement, deliver and evaluate educations and training programs that meet customer needs.
- Knowledge of innovation and developments relevant to the multi-media program.