Sales Supervisor at Al Ain Farms For Livestock Production
The Job: Sales Supervisor
Responsible for driving dairy and poultry sales in a designated sales territory as per the overall sales strategy in order to meet the AFLP’s objectives for growth, market share, revenue and sustained profitability.
SALES STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION
- Understand AFLP’s dairy and poultry sales strategy and growth plan to sustain business growth and profitability.
- Implement plans for the growth and expansion of the sales activities in the designated territory in order to capture new market or enhance the market share of AFLP’s product in the designated area
- Support Area Sales Incharge in finalizing and implementing new routes
- Identify expanding markets and extend the product distribution network
- Improve product range selling and customer relationships
SALES OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Drive team to achieve allocated dairy and poultry sales target as per the finalized sales objectives across designated territory, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new dairy and poultry products.
- In collaboration with the sales promoter, implement the promotional campaigns in the designated sales territory to ensure increase in sales.
- Ensure timely delivery of the products to the customer in the territory and ensure adherence to quality standards (product temperature, etc.)
- Ensure that near expiry products are collected and returned to AFLP
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing & Sales is required.
JOB SPECIFIC TECHNICAL SKILLS
- UAE Drivers license is mandatory
- Experience in Dairy and Poultry business
- Knowledge of sales and marketing management with a thorough knowledge of sales principles, product or service management and business development, along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into an actionable strategy and implementing the strategy to achieve pre-set objectives as determined by the sales and marketing plan
- Strong commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the strategic marketing and selling process.