Travel Agency Branch Manager Role at Reeqwest
The Job: Travel Agency Branch Manager
- Work on following and meeting the set target plan by the General Manager for the year and request the monthly and quarterly sales status report from accounting department.
- Conducts monthly client calls/visits to acquire new corporate accounts for the branch.
- Support sales in getting new big corporate accounts and ensure business continuation with them and meet branch’s monthly and yearly target set by management in terms of sales volume and revenue.
- Follow up with visa department and help solve pending cases with embassies.
- Ensure that the contract terms and Conditions are met as per company policy.
- Follow up on clients’ payment status report from the financial department.
- Propose and participate in determining the credit ceiling.
- Bachelor Degree of Hotels & Tourism or any relevant field.
- At least 8 years of experience in travel (3 years in managerial level)
- Excellent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must
- Management Skills.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize tasks according to business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Planning & Time Management