Admin Security Officer Job at World Vision International
The Job: Admin Security officer
To establish, manage and coordinate administrative functions for the World Vision office in Baghdad according to World Vision standards, policies and procedures in order to ensure a smooth running of the office and in particular the administration department including the movement of staff and visitors and team house management.
- Design, implement and oversee the maintenance of administrative / filing systems for the efficient functioning of the office.
- Ensure that any Admin Manager requests are immediately executed and follow up on any pending issues.
- Provide administration support to all departments and sectors with the RD approval.
- Organize, manage and oversee the maintenance of office support services including secretarial, data processing, housing, and office equipment purchases, building services and hospitality to visitors.
- Ensure all documentation is appropriately filed according to World Vision standards.
- Maintain an accurate visitor list and inform the Admin Manager and other relevant staff of new staff/visitors coming
- Ensure that hotel bookings are made in time and communicated to staff arriving.
- Ensure there is a secure Airport Pickup ( transportation )
- Asset management
- Back up for the Government relations consultant and Liaison officer
- Following up the registration Process in Baghdad
- Following with Lawyer
- Process visa for all visitors and new staff
- Inquire on visa requirements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- University degree in business or similar achievement and/or extensive work experience in administrative fields.
- Experience in managing an administration department.
- Experience in working in an emergency relief setting is desirable.
- Good experience as a driver and managing a fleet of vehicles for an organization.
- Verifiable and proven experience working in safety and security role
- Native Arabic.
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good communication skills, local language(s)
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office and Lotus Notes.
- Must be a self-starter, pro-active and excellent at multi-tasking.
- Strong and demonstrated knowledge of administration principles.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Good understanding of World Vision administration standards
- Must have cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview and emotional maturity
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team building environment
- Hold a valid driver license