Auxiliary Operator Job at GulfManagers Executives Search
The Job: Auxiliary Operator
The Auxiliary Operator is responsible for the overall safe, reliable and efficient operation of Combined Cycle Power Plant, Desalination Plant, Remineralisation plant and auxiliaries in accordance with company policies or as directed by the Shift Manager, Assistant Shift Manager and Control Room Operator.
The Plant includes Gas Turbines, HRSGs, Back Pressure Steam Turbines, MSF Desalination Plant, Remineralisation Plant and Auxiliaries.
- Bachelor or Diploma in any engineering discipline.
- At least two years experience in any power generation / water desalination plant.
- Ability to take direction and responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze a problem and pursue it to a successful conclusion.
- Good communication skills.
- Availability to work a rotating shift.
- Disciplined, with initiative, reliable, consistent, creative, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Ability to pay attention to details and ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Team player.