Back Office Computer Operator Role at DNetworked
The Job: Back Office Computer Operator
Back Office Computer Operator jobs Vacancy, We are urgently looking for an experienced and talented Back Office Computer Operators for our firm, location of the Job is in Dubai.
- Maintain servers, computers printers, and other software and hardware peripherals.
- Take regular back-ups of server files and maintain disaster recovery operations.
- Perform data center and network related tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Plan and execute allotted work within deadlines and maintain records of daily tasks.
- Perform repairs and replacements of software and hardware peripherals.
- Provide assistance to other Administrators when requested.
- Install antivirus software and oversee software license renewals.
- Perform failure analysis and determine corrective action plans.
- Oversee inventory management of software and hardware components.
Job Responsibilities :
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role