Banking Treasury Dealer Needed at Mbr Headhunters
The Job: Banking Treasury Dealer
- Degree/Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in banking including at least 5 years as a dealer in the dealing room(s) of a reputed bank(s) in UAE
- Currently in UAE
- Quoting and covering in foreign exchange spot, forwards and swaps markets.
- Form views on currency movements and advises customers.
- Run multiple positions and to monitor the movements in various currencies and other securities simultaneously.
- Handle high volume forex transactions in volatile markets.
- Efficiently manage money market operations including lending, borrowing and making use of arbitrage opportunities.
- Have a clear understanding of various ratios and regulations in respect of Treasury functions and the ability to manage the operations within the various risk and regulatory limits.
- Also, Have the ability to quickly spot and make use of income earning opportunities in various markets within the risk limits.
- Have the leadership qualities to guide others in the dealing room to achieve individual as well as group targets.
- Be prepared to accept higher responsibilities as and when required.