Program Assistant Vacancy at Axios International
The Job: Program Assistant
The purpose of the job is to assist the Program Manager in managing Adherence program(s) in Dubai. The jobholder is required to help represent Axios in daily meetings with patients, doctors and carry out administrative duties which will be both field and office based.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively assist the Program Manager in managing a drug Adherence program(s) by liaising with hospitals, distributors, and pharmacies, doctors and patients
- Ensure that eligible patients are enrolled in the program(s) in a timely manner and in accordance with the project workflow and timelines.
- Assist in developing and managing the relationship with the Government as well as key national and international stakeholders in country.
- Develop and manage the relationship with the Treating Physicians by promoting the assigned Program(s) to increase eligible patient referral
- Work closely with the Axios Dubai staff to assess patients’ medical eligibility for the program(s), review all cases and close follow up with doctors and referred patients
- Carry out home visits for patient classification, if needed
- Ensure that enrolled patients receive follow up calls efficiently
- Prepare timely monitoring reports (monthly) with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance reports (quarterly) for internal review. This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration with Axios Dubai staff in “real time” as patients proceed through the program.
- Maintain and update electronic program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
- Conduct administrative duties for the office.
Special Skills and Knowledge
- Diplomatic skills
- Knowledge of UAE health system
- Approachability and willingness to provide excellent services
- Initiative and drive
- Team Player
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Results driven
- Good organisational and coordination skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Methodical with ability to deliver timely results
- Self-starter with strong individual drive, attention to detail, resourcefulness, and task ownership.
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in standard computer software (word-processing, excel, PowerPoint presentations, databases) and the internet
- Excellent communication skills
- Application of job Knowledge
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Adaptability and flexibility