Digital Testing Officer (UAE Nationals Only) Job at HSBC
The Job: Digital Testing Officer (UAE Nationals Only)
Responsible for co-ordination and completion of acceptance testing activities (scoping to implementation) for medium to large sized changes to the digital channels (Public Website, Internet Banking, Mobile) to ensure these meet customer expectations (both internal and external), ensuring defects are identified before release.
Undertake for Run the Bank and Change the Bank initiatives, for the MENAT businesses.
- Undertake test preparation for a variety of projects (resource estimating, planning, scoping, identifying data and environment requirements).
- Write and review range of testing documentation.
- Co-ordinate testing tasks for specific projects, progress issues and escalate where necessary.
- Regularly review testing processes in order to identify ways to improve efficiency.
- Plan and support validation activity for live releases of new services.
- Establish close working relationships with Global and Market Digital teams
- Work collaboratively with Regional and Market Business teams, Global Digital teams, Marketing and operational areas
Knowledge & Skill
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the testing process,
- Good knowledge of the digital channels, and strong awareness of customer expectations
- Excellent awareness of PCs, technology and the internet (including browsers, operating systems and devices)
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- A strong team player – highly collaborative recognizing their specialized role in the department and acknowledging other areas/individuals roles and responsibilities.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex issues
- Good decision making skills to be able to evaluate importance of defects found during testing, based on impact
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Innovative – the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Ability to influence and challenge to ensure that customer needs are represented