DPDS Coordinator/Encoder at A.A.Al Moosa Enterprises
The Job: DPDS Coordinator/Encoder
- Closing Agreements – lease/spot based on the data given by IT every morning.
- Fleet Replacements – based on the data given by IT every morning.
- Uploading new fleets in Dubai Police Website and Abu Dhabi Police Website (GRAC)
- Updating expired fleet Registrations – DPS/ADPS
- De-fleeting Sale/Disposed fleets – DPS/ADPS – coordinating with IT and OPS
- Transferring and receiving fleets to Sharjah Police System as well as in the Abu Dhabi Police System
- Coordinating with counter staffs to complete the documentation in Mile Power within 3 hours of lending a car to the customer through calls and email follow ups based on the report received in every 20 minutes showing the status of current open agreements.
- Coordinating with Sharjah counter to upload their agreements in Sharjah Police System within the grace period of 3 hours and assisting them to upload their agreements upon their email requests for fleets transfer.
- Coordinate with concerned person in Dubai Police System in case of any website issues through emails and calls.
- Generating RTA printouts for clearing Sharjah Traffic fines upon the request from Traffic Department.
- Reconciliation of fuel invoices.
- Generating PO’s for service/repair/Additional fitment for commercial vehicles/Miscellaneous
- Assigning new/disposal/replacement of Salik tags/Reconciliation of Salik Accounts
- Updation of Mulkiya-New/Renewals in Mile Power system
- Coordination of Sale Car with Fleet Coordinators/Purchase Dept/Sale Car Dept for documentation.
- Traffic fine coordination with concerned personnel.
- Candidate should have knowledge of reception duties.
- Preparation of the OT for drivers/Staff.
- Candidate should have knowledge of registration renewal.
- Quick familiarization of Operational duties for staff augmentation.
- Generation of lease agreement & closing.
- Fleet induction.