Replenishment Associate Vacancy at Meraas Holding
The Job: Replenishment Associate
Replenishment Associate is responsible for being a part of day to day operations of the store while maintain quality service to customers.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
- Delivering effective customer service and assist customers throughout the day as per the standards and guidelines to promote sales.
- Responsible for preparing the section to trade before store opening as per standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Displaying the product based on expiry dates (if applicable) and ensure that damaged or expired product is removed from the stock.
- Coordinating in obtaining stock from the warehouse to the selling area and replenish stock as per the display guidelines.
- Ensuring that aisle end caps and counter promotions are clean, presentable and filled.
- Ensuring when replenishing stock that each item has its own shelf edge price ticket and that it complies with company standards.
- Maintaining self-hygiene standards and adhere to the uniform policy.
- Maintaining area hygiene standards by cleaning shelves, floors to ensure a neat and tidy work area.
- Ensuring the recording of waste or damaged goods for stock accuracy.
- Ensuring that prices are accurate and clearly visible to the customer.
- Attending daily staff briefings to stay updated on section guidelines and other updates.