School Registrar Opening at IQRA Education
The Job: School Registrar
We are looking for an School Registrar with the following requirements.
- To ensure that student admission targets are achieved on annual basis.
- To ensure that student’s registration with the Govt. Authorities are in line.
- Prepare a student capacity plan with Line Manager for forthcoming Academic Years.
- To ensure that the student count in each classroom is in line with guidelines.
- To allocate students to different sections of Grades for appropriate student count in class.
- Promotion of students after every Academic Year.
- To ensure that registration of a student takes place with complete documentation.
- To coordinate with the School Arabic Secretary in registration of student with Govt. Dept.
- Follow – up with Parents for incomplete documentation.
- Coordinating and Follow – up for completion of Parent School Contract.
- Managing the On Line Registration System.
- To Coordinate with Academic Staff and make arrangements of Admission Test.
- To communicate with parents on the up to date status of their wards registration.
- Preparing and communication the Admissions MIS with respective Stakeholders.
- Processing Transfer Certificates and coordinating with departments to complete it.
- Handling parental grievances as a first point of contact and assigning the concern to appropriate department.
- Any other task assigned by the Line Manager or the Head of School.
- Degree or diploma is required
- Experience in UAE schools is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
Note: The candidate should be able to join immediately