Airport Coordinator Job at Armepco Group of Companies
The Job: Airport Coordinator
- Agents will be assigned to check-in, Departures/Transfer, Ramp or Arrivals on a rotating basis.
- Set up check-in area and ensure correct allocation of desks, manpower and other resources.
- Monitor passenger flow and queue times providing assistance and adjusting desk allocation as required.
- Ensure proper enforcement of flight opening/closure times, baggage policies, Credit Checks and documentation requirements.
- Provide assistance and information to passengers and stakeholders as necessary
- Ensure timely commencement and close out of boarding process
- Assist passenger progress through security, immigration and transfer areas and assist with baggage and flight connections
- Ensure safe passenger embarkation and disembarkation processes and monitor turn-round handling and baggage handling activities within company/regulatory safety and security guidelines
- Assist passenger arrivals and baggage reclaim process and offer any assistance as necessary
- Liaise with all stakeholders and assist passengers in case of delays or disruption
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective customer service capabilities.
- Able to maintain excellence under pressure and ever-changing conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree