Customer Success Managers Job at Ventures ME
The Job: Customer Success Managers
- Reporting to the Head of Sales Retention, the Account Manager will be responsible for fusing and complementing the relationship between our customers core business objectives in alignment with Ventures Onsite and its service offering.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for driving customer adoption through successful onboarding.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers.
- Driving high customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients.
- Serve as the customers advocate and gather insights and feedback for product development and improving customer experience.
- Anticipate customers requirements and possible challenges – make our customers successful!
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and annual targets.
- Maintain high renewal rates aligned with the targets.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features / services.
- Work with customers to design and implement a success plan aligned with Ventures Onsite philosophy and product capability whilst ensuring tailored to our customers business objectives and strategy so that the platform provides continued value to the customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Ventures Onsite team and culture.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Cross sell other product offerings from Ventures Middle East.