Special Projects Coordinator Employment at GfK
The Job: Special Projects Coordinator
We invite Special Projects Coordinator to be a part of a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment where accuracy and focus on details is paramount!
GfK is looking for a Special Projects Coordinator with experience in analyzing, reporting and data validation within the Market Research Industry.
First preference would be to UAE based candidates and candidates who can join us immediately.
- Analyze the data collected by field auditors through detailed checks and suggest innovative and cost effective approaches.
- Fully responsible for overall quality of the data/information from the field in coordination with the Field managers.
- Responsible for tracking weekly/monthly Field KPIs and quality reports.
- Tracking field schedules and completion of tasks, providing status reports to Managers and production teams.
- Provides timely and accurate feedback to the Field Manager on major performance areas of the field team including interview / collection status, panel complaints, recruitment status, operational issues, data, panel and other day-to-day issues.
- Responsible for timely data delivery from all Field teams, to support production deadlines.
- Supports as Data supply co-ordinator to improve data structure and quality of data received from Field EPOS.
- Continually innovates, develops and suggests enhancements to gain better work efficiency.
- Dealing with external suppliers for outsourced field on co-ordination and follow-ups for related field topics.
- Initiating and coordinating any field related tasks assigned to field teams like ad-hoc studies, Universe studies, consumer studies etc.
- Census & project coordinator for Field teams, ensuring timely execution of agreed timelines.