General Cashier Job Opportunity at AccorHotels
The Job: General Cashier
Main Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Oversee and control the all aspects concerning cash receipt and disbursement of Petty cash.
- To be Responsible for counting Front Office and Food and Beverage Cashier’s cash envelope and depositing to the bank.
- Maintain and update receivable Accounts, billing and credit card.
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient, and flexible service at all times, following the hotels Standards of Performance.
- Ensure that health, hygiene and safety regulations are complied with and applied in the department in compliance with HACCP standards and procedures.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
- To be responsible for collection of all daily bank deposits.
- To manage all cash float refurbishment including his/her own fund.
- Act as a petty cash disbursing agent.
- To be responsible for the Cash Receipt Book
- Collect the cash envelope of F/O and F&B Cashiers’ from Safety Box and then count cash of each cashier with the previous cash sales under witness on a daily basis
- Receive cash for City Ledger, Tenant, and Incidentals and issue the official receipt.
- Disburse Petty Cash for each department.
- Report Daily Collection Report.
- To receive all cash and cheques sent by mail.
- To record all amounts received in the General Cashier Daily Report.
- Prepare and make the daily bank deposit.
- To maintain all in-house fund at operational level.
- To provide change for all cashiers and to reimbursed cash paid in suspense or paid for foreign exchange services performed by cashier.
- Maintain issued cheques and payment voucher for remittance to supplier.
- To keep in safe custody all cheques received as well as cash received by the hotel.
- To make cash payments after reviewing the Petty Cash Payment Request form.
- Prepare a weekly Petty Cash Disbursement accordingly.
- To issue official receipts for cash or cheques received daily.
- To prepare and record transaction of cash in the Cash Receipt Book.
- Log and inform your Supervisor of any system problems. Suggest any improvements that could be made to improve existing systems and procedures.
- Complete all duties, and ensure a concise hand over
- Follow guidelines outlined in the Accor Brand Standards Manual, Departmental Service Standards / Procedures Manual and Accor Policy Manuals