Fire Safety Systems Technician Job at Johnson Controls
The Job: Fire Safety Systems Technician
The Technician will be reporting directly to the Supervisor – Fire protection: Service & Maintenance. As part the Fire system service and maintenance team you will service, repair and carry out preventative maintenance on fire protection systems such as hose reel system, fire extinguishers etc
You’re determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical or ITI in fitter/electrician or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in servicing, maintenance and repairing of firefighting, fire protection, fire alarm and emergency & exit light systems.
- Proven technical knowledge and experience of working on fire protection system.
- Experience in handling reports & communications in a concise way.
- Fluent language skills in English
- Experienced in multiple addressable fire alarm brands like EST/GENT/SIMPLEX/SHIELD.
- Be Experienced in multiple Central battery brands like CEAG/TECKNOWARE/INOTEC.
- Experienced in PAVA systems.