Housing Security Assistant Opening at Crowne Plaza
The Job: Housing Security Assistant
As a Housing and Security Assistant, you should maintain a professional and courteous manner with all colleagues and contractors. You should have the ability to communicate effectively and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships. Your job responsibilities are as below.
- Maintain Housing cleanliness and order in the Colleagues accommodation in accordance to our existing Housing policy and local laws/regulations.
- Perform basic repairs for Housing facilities in line of electrical, plumbing, carpentry and painting.
- Prepare rooms for new colleagues.
- Responsible for emergency maintenance and coordinates major repair work with Accommodation Officer.
- Inform Accommodation Officer for any breaches of housing rules by member of the staff and their guests.
- Handle any staff complaints or problems promptly and to ensure that all resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to Accommodation Officer.
- Security conscious with respect to staff & hotel property/welfare and report any damage to furniture, fittings and equipment to Accommodation Officer.
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of Accommodation Officer and Director of Human Resources & Training.
Fluency in English and experience in a similar position is required.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family