Technical Repair Maintenance Staff Job at Al-Futtaim
The Job: Technical Repair Maintenance Staff
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives.
Imagine is the Entertainment brand of Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate incorporating all elements of entertainment provision and delivery throughout the Group’s Real Estate including the award winning multimedia Imagine shows.
Repair & Maintenance Records:
- Carry out repairs and maintenance of plant and equipment
- Carry out corrective maintenance as required
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) tasks as assigned
- Build in-house turnkey equipment
- Be responsible for carrying out equipment modifications
- Ensure safety compliance in all works, checks and records in-line with industry standards and good practice, full observance of all site-specific health and safety requirements and procedures
- Maintain technical documentation and checklists
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Trade School Diploma, Mechanical, Electrical or Welding
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Reasonable computer skills – MS Office
- 5 years’ extensive R & M experience preferably in an appropriate fast-paced environment
- Able to work at height (up to 15 metres)
- Honest and trustworthy
- Be flexible and efficient
- Proactive, punctual and reliable
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.