Technical Show Staff Needed at Al-Futtaim
The Job: Technical Show Staff
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives.
Imagine is the Entertainment brand of Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate incorporating all elements of entertainment provision and delivery throughout the Group’s Real Estate including the award winning multimedia Imagine shows.
- Operate shows, special and live events to schedule and as planned
- Carry out pre-show checks
- Carry out basic Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) tasks
- Carrying out basic corrective maintenance as required
- Support production team in executing the technical elements for multimedia shows, live, special events and fireworks shows
- Test and operate as required – new or temporary equipment
- Ensure safety compliance in all works, checks and records in-line with industry standards and good practice, full observance of all site-specific health and safety requirements and procedures
- Maintain technical documentation and checklists
The role is required to contribute to the provision of a quality entertainment experience in a professional and efficient manner which will reflect the company’s reputation in the shopping centre industry. Serve as a member of the Entertainment Operations and Maintenance team.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Trade School Diploma
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Reasonable computer skills – MS Office
- 5 years’ live entertainment experience
- Able to work at height (up to 15 metres)
- Honest and trustworthy
- Be flexible and efficient
- Proactive, punctual and reliable
- Organised and unflappable
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.