Service Delivery Manager wanted at Amadeus
The Job: Service Delivery Manager
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
- Ownership of Service Level Management within Airline Account Management Team
- Review and improve service performance against committed service level targets
- Develop and maintain customer relationship for service deliverables
- Define and manage customer expectations for service deliverables
- Maintain and improve responsiveness for service deliverables
- Adhere and protect the corporate policies, principles, processes & procedures
- Resolve conflicts / disputes between internal operational teams and customers
- Point of contact
- For all service delivery matters concerning both airlines and internal teams
- Also, For customers’ escalation when delivery is not in accordance with expectation
- For customer communication in the event of a service crisis
- For internal communication when customers’ run sales promotion and having operational peaks
- Plus, For internal operational teams to coordinate with customers for joint investigation
- For Service Management Centre’s escalation when no cooperation from internal teams
- For Service Management Centre’s escalation when customer misuse/abuse process/tool/services
- Transition service deliverable for new accounts after the Airline IT Migration / Implementation Program is completed
- Keep updated on all matters needing internal management attention / action promptly
- Years of experience: Overall 5-8 years of working experience in a Travel Industry IT customer facing environment with knowledge of Airline and/or Travel Industry products and services; with a minimum 2-3 years of proven working experience in IT Services and/or Service Delivery organization.
- Education: University Degree in IT, Service Delivery, Business Administration. ITIL Certification preferred.
- Fluency in English. Additional languages would be an asset (French, German, Spanish or Arabic preferred)
- Travel: Expected 10-20%
- Professional communication and presentation skills; capable of interfacing with customers at all levels.
- Ability to build credibility and to keep good relationship with customers while preserving Amadeus’ interests.
- Data / Trend analysis and reporting
- Team player
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High organizational skills and perseverance
- Able to multi-task and to work to deadlines
- Organized and methodical approach to the problems
- Negotiation skills