Global Service Provider Client Executive Job at Cisco
The Job: Global Service Provider Client Executive
What You’ll Do
You will be a part of the MEA Global Service Provider team, accountable for Sales, working across a vast portfolio of Software, Switching, Routing, Wireless Lan, Network Orchestration, Data Center, Collaboration and Security.
The Client Executive in Cisco is the key contact for our customers: we are looking for a bright individual who will lead small team and own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy for Service Providers.
In this job you will:
- You will focus on an excellent customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
- Orchestrate portfolio team cross-functional members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Work closely with the Cisco Business units and Services teams to develop and close new business
- Identify and build new business opportunities around our Service Provider portfolio
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports and account management.
- Be flexible anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
Who You’ll Work With
A team who are passionate, customer oriented and motivated by innovation and a “win win attitude”.
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and tackle their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.