Kaizen Manager Job Opportunity at Al-Futtaim
The Job: Kaizen Manager
Strategic Planning and Implementation of TMC Kaizen Programmes in After Sales Lexus and Toyota Network.
- Establish the measurement criteria, covering the areas of initial project planning, program outline and Coordination for General / Body & Paint Shops TMC/AFM Kaizen Programs.
- Subsequent to the initial implementation of projects to ensure sustenance of activity levels and standards of all implemented programs.
- Build and Maintain Relationship with TMC After Sales Divisions [SMD/BRO] to Introduce New Activities and Sustain AFM Performance on TMC Midrange Essentials
- Cultivate Kaizen Culture across network through TBP/SGA activities towards Associate Engagement,
- Customer Engagement & Business Results
- Rollout the Pilot or National Projects with strong engagement with retail teams [TY &LX] to ensure Successful Implementation and Results achievement with timely stakeholder management/escalation.
- Train and coach the Distr. / Branch Kaizen Team through on the job development to improve and strengthen the Skill Level.
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree
- (preferably in Automotive)
- Minimum Experience: 4 – 7 years’ relevant experience (Kaizen/Operations) in Automotive.
- Job-Specific Skills:
- Knowledge & Experience of Toyota Kaizen Programmes
- Firstly, Ability to lead and manage the project [Project Management Skills]
- Ability to handle the pressure and timely escalation
- Ability to prioritize key actions based on business needs and execute tasks
- Also, Ability to think ‘Out of Box’ and Presentation Skills [MS Office]
- Ability to learn new / ongoing programmes and later implement it.
- Ability to maintain fair, consistent set of standards and create positive momentum
- Behavioural Competencies:
- Kaizen cultured & Passion
- Customer focused & Never give up approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team work & Adaptability
- System and process oriented
- Self-driven & Time bound commitment.