Relationship Officers wanted at Rakbank
The Job: Relationship Officers
To promote and sell Business Banking asset Products as per assigned financial targets.
- To build and maintain effective business relationship with clients in the market, and to ensure closing of sale.
- Full awareness on product and policy knowledge and implementing them at all the times.
- General awareness on Bank’s other policies.
- To fully comply with Policy Guidelines and Code of Conduct at all times.
- To make client calls and prepare/submit case log ins with all relevant documentation for approvals.
- Ensure that information submitted to credit is error free and complete.
- To ensure that files sent for disbursal are complete on mandatory documentation to avoid log in reject.
- Follow ups, and errors for rectification and document deferrals for resolving within deferred time frame.
- To ensure that bank’s pricing policies are compiled at all times.
- To achieve or exceed Monthly set target.
- Provide Market feedback, whenever necessary & penetrate into new market
- To achieve or exceed Annual set target as per Business Objectives of the Department
- To undertake X-sell as per target assigned.
- Ensure that client data confidentiality maintainance at all times.
Strong Sales skills is mandatory.
Excellent communication skills with ability to perform as a team player.
Ability to develop strong personal / business relationships with clients.
Proper understanding of Process and Procedures.
Higher Secondary / Bachelors Degree with minimum 6 months in sales experience.