Assistant Recreation Manager at Marriott International
The Job: Assistant Recreation Manager
The pool and beach facilities are quite spectacular and the resort also offers a supervised Kid’s Club with an indoor and outdoor play area offering daily activities.
We are seeking an individual for the position of Assistant Recreation Manager with the following requirements:
- 3 years’ experience in leisure and recreation management, preferably in a 5 Star resort hotel.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety legislation, including risk assessment, C.O.S.H.H etc.
- Experience of Sports development / coaching and the planning and delivery of a wide variety of sports and recreation programs for children and adults.
- Computer literate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated, hard working and excellent leadership skills.
- Quality focused and results driven with awareness of administrative and finance procedures.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.