Business Lead MEA Vacancy at Facebook
The Job: Business Lead MEA
Facebook is seeking a Business Lead to work with the Vice President of Middle East and Africa. This person will contribute to strategic initiatives and projects across the organization in EMEA and manage prep for speeches, panels, meetings and execute and plan internal communications. The role is based in Dubai and will require limited travel (around 20%).
1. Own the business rhythm for the region: helping the region’s management choose focus areas (things that matter) for each half, analyze/update regional meeting cadence, and make sure content of meetings match both our operations and things that matter
2. Project manage high impact large projects that are cross functional by nature: e.g. What does Facebook do as a whole during Ramadan, or how do we create a community around Emerging Markets in the company
3. Design our top level themes for mostly external audiences: e.g. thought leadership topics our regional executives talk about in events. This would require staying up-to-date with trends in business and technology including knowledge of current/potential Facebook clients & partners.
4. The role will be part of the region’s management team and will therefore be exercising discretion at all times
1. Very strong analytical skills, preferably an MBA
2. Written and oral communication skills
3. Experience leading cross-functional projects with executive level stakeholders
4. Arabic or Turkish language skills, or African background is strongly preferred
5. Ability to work effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside of Facebook
6. Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and using discretion is essential