Call Center Officer Employment at Finance House
The Job: Call Center Officer
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Handling customer requests for all products/services which include, but not limited to: activation/blocking of cards; providing loan/card balances; recording customer requests and ensuring Turn Around Time (TAT) remains within the accepted timeframes.
- Cross selling/up-selling products for Finance House/Islamic Finance House/Insurance House and selling easy cash, travel insurance, payday and other Finance House Group company products.
- Conducting outbound customer calls for card activations, following up on requests and notifying customers of complaint resolutions.
- Handling Insurance House customer inquiries, service requests and policy renewals.
- Addressing questions regarding Value House deals/benefits promoted to cardholders and handling any other Value House related inquiry.
- Managing the contact center mailbox for Finance House & Islamic Finance House.
- Capturing/recording customer complaints and following up to ensure resolutions are made in collaboration with relevant areas.
- Meeting/exceeding the operationally set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Understanding complex problems, providing solutions to customers, explaining policies and resolving conflicts.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or any other related feild.
- Excellent communication skills/telephone etiquette
- Customer centric attitude (able to handle all customers)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient user of relevant computer based applications and call center systems
- Knowledgeable about sales principles and methods, with a proven track record in sales.
- Previous related experience in a customer service/call centre environment is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high telephone etiquette knowledge and strong Interpersonal skills