AML Compliance Officer Needed at GCC Exchange
The Job: AML Compliance Officer
GCC Exchange is a fast-growing money transfer and foreign exchange brand for individuals and businesses having its presence in four continents such as Europe, Africa, Oceania and Asia besides the flagship entity in the UAE.
- Carry out the compliance function of the organization to ensure the day today functions are adhering to the CBUAE/UAE governmental regulations and law.
- Administration of compliance monitoring and compliance on-boarding functions including KYC and Customer Due Diligence.
- Receive Internal Suspicious Transaction Reports (ISTR) from branches, investigate and report and filing of Suspicious Transaction Report (STR) to CBUAE, if required.
- Correct filing with the CBUAE any periodic reports required by them.
- Monitor and test transactions. Monitor trade based money laundering.Trace structured transactions. Investigate research and take action for the exceptions for name clearance & monitoring of payment transactions. Maintain appropriate records and arrange monitoring of suspect accounts periodically.
- Provide periodical training to the entire staffs of the organization.
- Advise the business regarding the AML aspects in relation to the development of new products / services in new and existing markets.
- Provide support and advice to other departments in relation to the application of rules and regulations to their function.
- Monitor the performance of the AML Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Should be familiar with branch operations.
- Review and address AML & Watch list and alerts. Update the blacklists on a regular basis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- Knowledge of AML Laws and Regulation / FATF Recommendations of Central Bank of UAE.
- Persuasive communicator.
- Reliable, precise, well organized.
- Dynamic, committed and a team player.
- Should work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with minimal supervision.