Gallery Host – Front Office (Pre-opening) Job at Hyatt
The Job: Gallery Host – Front Office (Pre-opening)
- Gallery Hosts contribute to the hotel’s commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence
- The Gallery Hosts creates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. This position is responsible for the complete guest experience. Previous guest service experience as well as the ability to communicate well with guests required.
- At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards.
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be 18 years or older
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.