HR Office Executive Assistant at American University in Dubai
The Job: HR Office Executive Assistant
The fundamental responsibility of this position is to support the HR Office in all effective business and the operational functioning of its office.
- General office management for the HR Office
- Set up and maintain well-organized filing systems for the HR Office
- Make appointments for the Director of Human Resources
- Handle all telephone, fax, e-mail and other communication
- Assist in planning of events and meetings
- Schedule department meetings
- Greet and assist all employees
- Handle confidential documents and information
- Knowledge and high level of proficiency in the use of all office equipment
- Provide back-up support to the HR Office operations with miscellaneous administrative duties
- Other related duties as assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and office administration skills
- Patience and the ability to work under pressure
- Customer service skills
- Multitasking and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 + years related or similar experience
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to use time efficiently and meet deadlines
This position is suitable for those candidates already resident and under sponsorship in Dubai.
Interested applicants must submit the following requirements via email to email@example.com.
(Please state the title of the position as the subject of the email)
- Cover letter
- Updated CV
- Contact information of three (3) academic/professional references
Angele El Khoury
Director of Human Resources
The American University in Dubai
P. O. Box 28282, Dubai, U.A.E.
No telephone calls please.