Recreation Attendant Job at Waldorf Astoria Hotels
The Job: Recreation Attendant
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts.
- Greet guests immediately with a sincere and friendly welcome. Assist guests their needs related to the pool / beach area. Respond to guest requests, comments, and concerns in a timely manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of general pool / beach area including emptying used pool towel bins, organizing pool / beach furniture, collecting towels, and neatly arranging the pool towel storage shelves.
- Confirm guest registration prior to issuing resort property
- Responsible for monitoring product inventory in order to minimize the loss of resort property
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with resort guests and other team members
- Ability to distribute and accurately monitor resort property
- Have Ability to extend arms, stoop, stand, bend, and walk in public areas for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain integrity of usage of pool / beach area by resort patrons only
- Ability to read reports
- Also, Ability to write sign-out logs and monitor inventory
- Luxury hospitality experience in a similar role
- Good communications skills
- Impeccable grooming standards
- Basic computer knowledge