Healthcare Customer Service Executive Needed at AXA
The Job: Healthcare Customer Service Executive
To ensure healthcare providers and end users are dealt with on the telephone effectively and efficiently. To direct calls as necessary to others within the Healthcare Platform
- Receive and respond to telephone and written enquires, relating to healthcare policy, benefits and claims from either private or corporate clients / policy holders.
- Channel customer enquiries toward the most appropriate department when necessary to ensure the efficient and effective resolution of issues.
- Register received enquiries and the problem resolution on the appropriate excel tracking sheet.
- Prepare greeting cards when and where needed.
- Prepare claims rejection letters.
- Handle new direct business queries and renewals.
Minimum Requirements / Criteria:
- Good understanding of the different aspects of the Healthcare Platform so as to be able to direct queries to the relevant parties where necessary.
- Good understanding of all medical policies and the claims and reimbursement process.
- Basic knowledge of the reasons for inclusion / exclusion of certain treatments or conditions.
- Proficient in English communication both in written and spoken. Knowledge of Arabic (written and spoken) is an advantage.
- Completed Tertiary Education preferably in any paramedical degree / diploma.
- Not less than 2 years experience in similar customer facing role in healthcare insurance industry.