Assistant Office Administration Supervisor Job at Kaflas
The Job: Assistant Office Administration Supervisor
As an Assistant Office & Administration Supervisor , you will be responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Provide Service Advisory to customers
- Preventive Maintenance Contracts Administration
- Warranty Administration
- Generation of invoices and despatching
- Timely credit collection in co-ordination with accounts department
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Corganise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Organise and chair meetings with staff – in lower paid roles this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes, but senior managers usually have an administrative assistant to do this
- Petty Cash Management
- Bachelor Degree – preferably in following subjects :
Business administration/business management
Computing and information technology
Management & public administration
- 3 to 5 years of experience in semilare posirtion.
- Previous work in Machinery field will be an advantage.