MERT Finance Leader Opportunity at Honeywell
The Job: MERT Finance Leader
- Business Analysis & Planning/ Reporting:
- Financial Analysis and Reporting for MERT
- Monthly Flash Report
- In-depth analysis of SBU/G wise numbers vs. AOP & PY
- I Country Earnings release report (quarterly) for Destination Revenue
- EC (Executive Council) Meeting presentations
- Quarterly HGR president’s meeting deck
- Support Working capital analysis for SBG & country level summary
- Setting up of Flash, IR calls & similar MOS/reporting for other HGR regions.
- Training people in countries (MERT) to work on regular MOS and help them develop the Country Flash, IR deck and other review documents.
- Working with team in GFC to handle reporting requirements as per HGR & global leadership requirements.
- Driving initiatives important for various SBG finance leaders e.g.
- Wall to wall margins for HBT/SPS
- Regular backlog update region wise for long cycle businesses
- NPI reporting MOS
- Working capital MOS
- Deep dive in to productivity per FTE report by region.
- Work on queries and requirements as per HGR review meetings
- Work on realignment projects at regional level, if any.
- Interaction with various SBU/G finance/business contacts for understanding the business, macro trends and analysis around results
- Active participation in preparation of STRAP, AOP ensuring close coordination with Strategic marketing and other functional team
- Ensuring reconciliation of reports of local Business numbers on periodic basis with the MTO, HGR, MERT, HFM and listing down the reasons for variances if any.
- Work closely with HGR Finance team in preparation of various Financial reporting at HGR or MERT level and get the final MERT reported being reviewed from MERT Leadership team.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Industry related qualification e.g. CIMA, ACCA
- Extensive experience within similar commercial finance role, within a multinational environment
- Solid English communication & presentation skills
- Global mindset
- Ability to travel at short notice (40% travel expected)
- Some FP&A, P&L experience within a business
- Strong technical knowledge of finance systems
- Operational business experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, driving business initiatives
- Demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations
- Conveys information with clarity and directness
- Russian language skills
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Extensive Travel Required